What I Stand For
- Regain the public’s confidence that prosecutions are conducted in a fair and legal manner with the attitude that no one is about the law.
- Prosecute lawbreakers aggressively and efficiently while revising policies that promote mass incarceration.
- Prioritize our response to address the rise in violent crime and deaths due to heroin overdose through the creative of partnerships with the public schools, neighborhood and civic leaders, churches and businesses.
- Promote restoration and recovery for first time offenders with a Second Chance programs to include expungement of criminal record.
- Respect and support law enforcement while maintaining accountability and transparency.
- Aggressively address truancy and parents who do not send their students to school.